View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #11
Dogs4life
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile

Hi I'm new to the forum but looking through found your message, i just wanted to add i've had my stud dog (not a Yorkie) on the Breedadog site for almost a year and are about to re-new also sold puppies through the site, it's not about selling them a whole litter it's a great way to find new homes for pups. I delt with all potential new owners directly as i would with any other classified add placed anywhere else. I did have contact with their office once and that was to ask how to add my kennel page BRYNFIELDS breeder homepage, Clare Goodall from Derbyshire.
This is a feature of the site that offers advertisers their own mini website, you can put a direct link there if you do have your own site. So really just wanted to say i had great results recommend anyone to check out the site and basically don't knock it untill you've tried it. Now back to Yorkies i'm on this forum as thinking of getting a Yorkie i have a Springer Spaniel and Labrador but want a small dog so any views as to how a Yorkie would fit with my guys would be great. All my dogs are very placid, excellent temperaments and mix very well with other dogs.
Dogs4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!