Thread: Puppy Scam?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
angelakc
<3 by Zsa Zsa & Pixie
Donating Member

This is a scam!! I wrote someone before I found Zsa Zsa and they told me the same thing... dont fall for this!!

heres what the lady wrote me
Hi I forwarded to you in regards to Isabel....thanks

I am so glad to receive your email about your interest on the puppy. The puppy has been sold to Mrs. Shirley Kristle. I receive an email from Mrs. Shirley about her puppy that she is wanting a good home to adopt her puppy due to her work hours at Los Anchor Medical Hospital. Mrs. Shirley was move to West Africa Nigeria to work at St. Hopes Medical Hospital in Nigeria. Mrs. Shirley is having a hard time looking after her puppy with her work. I would like to know if your very interested on the puppy and willing to adopt the puppy from Mrs. Shirley. Please email Mrs. Shirley at: shirleykristle@yahoo.com that your very interested on the puppy and you will provide a good and caring home for her puppy. The puppy is a female and her name is Isabel, She is AKC registered, shots up to her date. Please let Mrs. Shirley know that I directed you to her about her puppy for adoption.

and after I wrote Mrs. Shirley this is what she wrote back..

Hello,

Thank you so much for your interest on my baby Isabel. I absolutely need a good home for her, I have to work full-time at my Hospital and I find it quite difficult looking after Isabel myself with my work. I work at Los Anchor Medical Hospital for a clinical tech where I was move to West Africa to work at St.Hope Medical Hospital in Nigeria. It is with deep regret that I have to give her up for adoption and would preferably with someone who is there all day to give her lots of love and attention, I have some few questions although. Do you have any kids? Do your kids love dogs? Would you love and adored Isabel when she arrives to your home? She loves to cuddle and snuggle, also very affectionate, and adores people! Her shots are all up to date and preventives, she will make a wonderful addition to your family. Isabel will come with her AKC papers, shots records, health certificate including her crate and her total cost is $250 including her shipping fee. I was just wondering if in anyway you could send me some pictures of your house just to make sure Isabel is going to a good home. You can pick her up from your airport and she could also be delivered to your house door, I look forward in hearing back from you.

Sincerely
Mrs. Shirley

"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies"
angelakc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!