View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #7
mjharpst
YT 1000 Club Member

Thumbs up Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
In the past couple of months we've had several new members join who have websites offering pet supplies, or long time members who have decided to offer a product. I just thought it might be helpful to see a list of some of the newer vendors. Remember, that many of these vendors offer a discount to Yorkietalk members, you can either PM them to inquire about a discount, or some have a code listed by their names. To visit their profile page, just click on their Yorkietalk user name, to visit their website, click on the store name.

carlstark.com – Quality Handmade Bows for Show & Pet Yorkies – Custom made bows available by request (CarlyBaby*)

HomieWear4dogs – Harnesses –Jackets & Bags – Nutritional Supplements – Free Shipping to YorkieTalk Members!(Homie*)

Licks and Giggles Boutique – Specializing in Small Dog Clothing – Accessories – Toys & Organic Treats(LicksandGiggles)

Madan Pin Brushes – Quality Pin Brushes – Click here for more info – PM me to order (mimimomo*)

My Tiny Dog – Custom made clothes for small dogs – We personalize too! – Discount for YT members(mytinydog*)

New Puppy Pads – Dog Pee Pads – Puppy Pee Pads by the Case – Discounts to YT members!(RDB911*)

Rags & Ribbons – Spoiling You & Your Furbaby! – Rag Quilt Items – Dog Beds & Dog Bows(emilyann)

Sapphire's Closet – Pet Clothes for Spoiled Yorkies – I offer 10% discount YorkieTalk members! (Yorkie Closet*)

SugarspiceArt – Hand Painted Yorkie Handbags – Wall Art – Jewelry & More! – Etsy Store & eBay Store(sugarspiceArt)

ValuePetSupplies – Clothing – Carriers – Toys – Furniture – 10% Off First Order w/ Coupon Code: YorkieTalk(ValuePet*)

Here's a link to the thread with the complete list of Vendors' Store sites. http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...ore-sites.html

If anyone would like their name added to the Vendors' List please post on the following thread: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/tes...ml#post2699442
Nancy, you are so great and very helpful! Thanks for putting this up!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!