View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 01:06 PM   #10
Manik
Yorkie Talker

thanks for the Warm Welcome!

My yorkie has all its shot's the only one his missing its the rabies shot! which im going to get him at the end of this month when he turns 4 month's

the breeder from which i got him! took him to the vet his perfectly healthy except for that reverse sneezing! and im pretty 100% sure its reverse sneezing because as i was reading around it said this can happen when they get excited! and other things!

this morning when i woke up to see him, he was so excited to see me he started doing the reverse sneezing.. a minute later he was fine! but yea the medicine she gave me was giving by the Vet! to the breeder! thats why she gave it to me! just in case he had it because one of the other yorkie's had it! but the other didn't ! and the other yorkie was a smaller size as well!

as of now! i taken him to the park twice already loves it!
he love's to run around with my younger brother! its so funny seen him run! i have also bough him so many toy's the only thing im missing is the crate/cage! which i haven't yet because i hate caging him! i like set him free! run around my house, i understand i have to train him with the cage but i rather him walk around and chill! what i do at night's though is corner him behind this couch and a wall and i put his bed a pee pee sheet and his toy's and thats how he sleep's at night! he has a nice lil space at night to sleep and to go potty until the next morning when i set him free again, rather than be in a cage were he can barely move

Last edited by Manik; 07-05-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Manik is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!