Thread: White flag
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 04:26 PM   #1
Chelsie1978

Default White flag

I think I owe everone in here an explanition after the "YD" post..I know alot of YD members do come in here and I dont want any of them to feel uncomfortable because of what I said.I joined as soon as I heard of your group (through YD members) and even though I tried,I couldent get used to the format of this forum...I even tried posting pics,but it was all so different and to be honest I didnt like it .Then I got a rude PM from some one in here and felt even more out of place.I was cross and I did vent in other forums..as most of you know.I came back a few times after that to be able to see posts from old friends,but I never felt comfortable after that and decided not to post.Then I saw silvi´s awnser to brittie´s post and I was angry again,so again..I vented in our other forums.I never wanted to cause bad feelings or arguments,I was just angry and shared my anger with my friends as Iv done lots of times.I hope I havent hurt anyones feelings or made anyone feel uncomfortable,that wasnt my intention at all.
I thought writing this would help
Chelsie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!