View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
SANDYSAND
Mommy Loves Koda & Kacy!
Donating Member

I know it can be tiresome but you will save yourself a lot of time and effort. Remember, every time the puppy eats, sleeps or plays it’s gonna have to go outside. Also give the puppy lots and lots of praise for doing it’s business where it’s supposed to.

WHITE VINAGER: To rid your linoleum or hardwood floors of that “not so fresh feeling”, simply mix a 3:1 solution of warm water and white vinegar in your mop bucket and get to work. Remember to crack a window or two. Vinegar has a good clean smell, but it’s a strong one.

For the laundry. If she had already let loose on a rug, some clothing or even worse, your bedding, her bedding, just throw a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar in the wash along with your regular laundry detergent.

This one can save you $$$ and trust me, WORKS
Recipe for dog urine remover. If you’ve got the time and the patience, you can easily make your own dog urine cleaner. This method is not only good for removing dog urine, but also for getting rid of dog urine stains. First blot up as much of the urine as possible. Then mix 3 parts water to one part vinegar and saturate the spot. Next, blot it all up again. After it’s dried sprinkle the area with baking soda. Next stir ¾ cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide up with one tsp. dish detergent and drizzle over the baking soda. To make sure the hydrogen peroxide won’t discolor your carpet, first try this concoction on a small inconspicuous area. Next, use your fingers or an old brush to work the baking soda in. I recommend a hairbrush with little bits of plastic over the tips. Once it’s dry, vacuum it up. If there’s still a slight odor or a little bit of the stain left when done repeat the process.

Last edited by SANDYSAND; 07-04-2009 at 03:26 PM.
SANDYSAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!