View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 08:24 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default Minnie sure surprised me today.

We posted this under Products for sale or wanted under the thread Yorie lover's book with cd.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We recieved our book and cds today. Oh my goodness. I just have to share this with everyone. First I loved the Book What a great story book. I then decided to listen to the Cd of the book. Let me tell you My Little girl Minnie went crazy I think she is now in Love with your little Christopher. She heard him singing and came running she started singing with him . I could not believe my eyes. She jumped up on my lap and then from my lap to my desk She went hunting for Christopher. I got pictures of it. 15 minutes later her heart is still beating 100 miles a minute and is still looking for him. My little Mickey just sit back and watched. lol It was so funny.
Everyone you have got to get this book and tape. It's a great childrens story book and not only for small children but for The little fur-babies too. I have really enjoyed them both and I know Minnie sure did. lol
First picture she is looking at the Computer and singing along with Christopher.
second picture She is looking behind the computer wondering where he is.
3rd pictures nope hes not in the shelf.
last picture she is standing up against the computer screen and starts to scratch at the screen she knows hes in there some where. lol I had to get her down before she went through the screen. lol
I guess this is Minnies CD now. lol She loves it.
Thanks Ruth

Villette Mickey is a little jealous the way Minnie acted and he wanted me to tell you he is still waiting on The issue of The Spygirls.
Attached Thumbnails
Minnie sure surprised me today.-minsong3.jpg   Minnie sure surprised me today.-minsong4.jpg   Minnie sure surprised me today.-minsong1.jpg   Minnie sure surprised me today.-minsong5.jpg  
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!