View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:28 AM   #13
Lee B
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalmom1987 View Post
Thanks TeresaM and Miabellamoure. Miabellamoure pm'd me and gave me some info on car seats on e-bay. I already thought about dog seats, "dealy misiles" are something that the post office trained me about(22years ago), so I know. But Teresa, what type do you have and where did you get them. I'm going to look at several types before deciding. I might have some restrictions due the convertible. Thanks again for the push for safety. I love my baby and want to take care of her for a long time.
Dion
Look at the options here: GW Little - Search Results for lookout I think they have the best, safest seats out there. I ordered one that's big enough for both the dogs; it's high enough they can look out if they want to, or lie down and snooze the trip away. A strap is wrapped around the car's seat belt and hooks to their harness for total safety. It's a good thing. Oh! and there's a drawer under the seat that can be used for storage (leashes, bowls, water, snacks, etc.), so it helps keep things organized.
Lee B is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!