Thread: Sad Puppy Story
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 07:41 PM   #1
I luv my pups
YT Addict

Default Sad Puppy Story

There is a guy in the town that i live in and he has a pen set up in a parking lot and it has a blue tarp over it. Some people that I know bought one of the puppies because they were so worried about it. It is a beagle... he also breeds dashhounds (sp?) Well anyway he over breeds them and it is really sad... he takes them away from their mother way too early and they are left out in the cold and heat. The guy called him last night and said ya know that it is going to be 20 degrees out tonight and those puppies shouldnt be out there all night.. the guy told him those are my dogs and I can do what I want with them... It is the saddest thing ever!! Is there anything that can be done?? They are going to talk to someone tomorrow... The little girl they have is full of worms and just sick... it is so sad.. it breaks my heart... Once my boys and I stopped to look and there was no food so we had some in the car and tried to give them some and they didn't even know how to eat it!! I was so mad... That guy has to be stopped.. just not sure what i could do. Any Ideas?? I told those people if they need my Help I will do whatever I can... If anyone has any ideas PLEASE let me know... Thank You!!
I luv my pups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!