View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #15
Emma Lee
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
It looks like both of you will be having pups around the same time. Keep in mind that if momma does not eat and her blood sugar is a little low then her temperature will run lower. I always recommend giving a little Nutri-cal if the momma is off her food.

Thank you so much for the advice, I will give her some nutri-cal just talked to my neighbor and she has some. It is funny how today she is up and running around back to her pre-preggo ways (Maybe this is her second wind). The babies heartbeats are a lot faster than hers and for awhile I thought she was only having two because that is all I could hear, it has just been the last couple days since she dropped that I could hear the others, probably because they were up under the ribs. But I do have a question and I know people like to talk about things they have no business talking about so here I go Can you tell a dog is dilated like you can a person? I hate to sound stupid but an aquaintance asked me if I had checked her to see if she was dilated. This is something I never would have dreamed of so I was suprised to hear the question. Anyway it will be fun to have someone going through this at the same time. Maybe it will be the same day I was kinda hoping Emma would wait till day 60 which is on the 9th as that is My Birthday (I couldn't ask for a better present)
Emma Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!