View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #3
buffy16938
Yorkie Yakker

I'm not really sure this is their dog. He doesn't respond to that name, and all the shots and paperwork end at march 2008....for all I know they could have sold their dog. This dog is a bit different looking and has some black on his face on both sides, that dog had none. I'm just concerned these people wanted to breed the dog, or sell it themselves. They came the door and said we want our dog back, give us back our dog. That was it, no concern or anything for him. They also said their dog got out tuesday, and this one was found on monday. These people originally contacted my mom, and she caught them in a lie, they said the vet place we took him contacted them telling them they saw their dog. My mom called the vet, we know them pretty well, and they said they called no one and would have called us or told us when we were there about the owners. This is just turning into such a strange situation, they don't have any financial support for this being their dog, some written things, but they could have been made up. There are no actual receipts from buying the dog, or going to a vet.
buffy16938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!