View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie_Mama View Post
Well this by far was my biggest Rookie Mistake.. and ofcorse I share it with you so you can laugh with me insted of AT me. Sunday at the Ferndale show Scooter took BOB *happy little dance* and I had some time before group to redo his top knot *with help* and put the spit shine on the boy. I was quite relaxed when a fellow yorkie handler comes running up to me telling me Toy group is in the ring. all calm cool and collected falled out my butt and I haul bootie to ring side to see ALL of the toys have done there down and back * how I missed this I dont know .. no more gathering wool for me !! the judge was kind enough to let us in the ring but I was so of kilter that Scooter felt it and just spun around and jumped on me .. but dam he looked good doing it .. Needless to say no group placement for us. I do have to say I hate disrespecting a judges ring that way and my cheeks were red
i did the exact same thing last year. Only, I looked up and group was in the ring. I said, I'm supposed to be in there. i didn't know what to do but a steward heard me and called the judge over. She had already given ribbons out but was kind of enough to take them back and call me forward. i was mortified. i was just going to let it go. Then the judge said "you have a very pretty little girl there but honey, i am going to let the placements previosuly made stand." She was so super nice that it kind of relaxed me tho and all of us in Toy Group just had a big laugh. oh, the funnies we newbies commit!!!!!!!!! congratulations on your win.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!