View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miao View Post
Anyone know of and/or using a really good Yorkie or small breed or animal vet. Very experienced, very skilled (not just verbally but surgically as well) with amazing hours and located IN Vancouver, not "Metro Vancouver" so no suburbs or surrounding municipalities. South Vancouver to be more precise, and not North Van. or West Van. One who also staffs licensed/certified vet. technicians also would be perfect--not the "assistant" or reception-turned-tech/assistant type.

I am currently using a Richmond one, but the hours aren't ideal and I would like one closer to home that doesn't require for me to cross a bridge to get to. Anywhere in South Vancouver would be great as I'm about smack middle of it.

I have tried one on Cambie (south) recently (amazing office hours & they take phone calls up to 10pm!!!) and well, obviously now I'm moving on. The West Boulevard Animal Clinic reads to be amazing but their hours aren't great especially because I would only want to see the one vet there as opposed to either of the other 2+ (2 others listed on their website) working there (one of which, I think, is her daughter). The owner/vet isn't working the shifts I'd actually prefer to make use of.

Any recommendations? And if so, why did you choose that one, and what kind of procedures have you had done there? Any incidents forgiven or otherwise occurred? Thanks!
Contact the Yorkshire Terrier Club of Washington State or the Yorkshire Terrier Club of Canada......I know several yorkie breeders that live in your area and I'm sure that contacting either of these two clubs they can refer you to one of their members to assist you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!