View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 04:59 PM   #6
Raiza
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg

thanks Maximus:
Looks like your baby has gone through the same thing. I found out about it on October the 8, but it didn't look like it had just happened. It has been 3 weeks already since I found out. but I don't see hair coming out. I will keep checking tho and I will keep you all posted.

It does not show tho, she has so much hair around it that no one can tell, but if it keeps falling out, then will be cutting it off.

Yea, I am concerned about keeping making the knot.. I will kind of lay off of it for a while. There are some small pressure pins you can put that won't pull or brake the hair. This is just to keep the hair away from her eyes. Of course they don't look as cute when you use the knot.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the advice. I will continue checking to see if the hair grows back. I am very very concerned about it.
-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus
Raiza,
If you look for it, a while ago, like 1-2 months, I had the SAME problem with Max. He had a big nickle size bold spot on top of his head!!! I was alarmed when I found that cause ......

Last edited by Raiza; 10-24-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Raiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!