View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
bonita14
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weneebug View Post
My Harley is 9 months old and I am seriously thinking about getting another Yorkie. Harley is quite a handful but has just stole my heart. I wanted to check with those of you that have multiple Yorkies to see if you think it is much harder having more than one. I want to make the right decision for me and Harley. I know its a lifelong committment. Any suggestions or comments on having 1 or 2 Yorkies? The good? the bad? the ugly?
Well, you know is a decision you gotta think about it twice.. because even thought at the end of the day the babies are there for you is a hand full because what can you do with only one now later on is more difficult if you go out in a trip you will be worried because is not only one no more is more.. i end up with four yorkies myself but you know i never regret of getting them yeah most of the times is hard to go out and leave them at home or take them all of them with you but like i said at the of the day they are there for me when i feel blue, happy ,sad and all the rollercoasters emotions that we as a human pass in life...
"Love is patient, love is kind, love is not rude,It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always perseveres. Love never fails.
bonita14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!