View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifeandshaffer View Post
thank you for your kind words. My vet who is wonderful said I will know. I thought yesterday would be the day, but fife seemed to do so much better after I made the call, I called back and said maybe not today. I think they think Im a little odd, they called back a few hours later to see if I was ok. I got both of my dogs shortly after my husband and kids died in a car accident, I never thought I would love anyone or anything again, but I did, here I sit devistated and sad.He is only 5, I wish I could fix his trac like I had his hips and knees replaced. I live near philadelphia and the univ of penn has one of the best vet hospitals in the country that is where his knees and hips were replaced but they cant fix him this time. I am so sad.
My Cleo not only gave us 16 years of uncondtional love, joy and happiness. Her passing really began my journey with Yorkies. So, I have that to thank her for too. Her ashes sit right here above my computer. I still cry every Christmas when I pull out her stocking and it is still hung. I still have her baby blanket and her favorite baby pink mouse sitting on her box of ashes.

Last edited by Mardelin; 06-30-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!