View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
michsmith1973
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My baby boy Jackson turned one year old...sniff, sniff!!

Yes, my baby boy Jackson turned a year old on Friday the 26th of June...sniff, sniff!! Doesn't seem like I've had him for nearly a year already, my how time flies. Anyway, we had a puppy pawty for him on Saturday....yes, you heard me right....a puppy pawty!! It was like any ot her bday celebration, balloons, hats, gifts and of course cake and ice cream!!! Ok so the pupsters got frosty paws....but jackson did get a small sliver of real cake. LOL We had a total of 25 two legged guests and 12 four legged guests. We had pugs, poms, morkies, shih-tzu's, puggles, yorkies and maltese. Everyone had a wonderful time...the only complaint was the hea and humidity....luckily we h ave a pool in the backyard so the pups and the kids could cool off if needed. Anyway, thought I'd share a few pics from jackson's first bday photo shoot and a few of him at his puppy pawty. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
My baby boy Jackson turned one year old...sniff, sniff!!-.jpg   My baby boy Jackson turned one year old...sniff, sniff!!-b.jpg   My baby boy Jackson turned one year old...sniff, sniff!!-c.jpg   My baby boy Jackson turned one year old...sniff, sniff!!-d.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!