View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 12:53 PM   #1
yorkiemomwannaB
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Female Yorkie 5 months old

My original post was deleted because I asked to be emailed or pm'd for my phone number...sooooo let me try this again.

Your name: Tim & Joy Ward

Your city, state: Evarts KY

Your phone number: Deleted

Your email address: I check this email address more often tinybundles@earthlink.net

Yorkie(s) For Sale: Female

Age of Yorkie(s): 5 months date of birth May 13 2005

Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: I'm not the breeder and I don't know

Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 2 pounds give or take a little

Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC and CKC, I have not sent either of the papers in yet.

Price: $500

Do you ship your Yorkies: I'd rather not since it cold weather, I wouldn't mind driving to meet a buyer. I could meet but only on Saturdays.

I don't want to break any rules so I won't reply on this thread. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
There is a link in my signature with pictures. This little girl is sweet and I do hate to part with her but I know she isn't getting the attention she needs, as I now have a full time job (I had no idea I'd have to do this). She is sweet but she has started to do things she didn't do before like chew furniture and she has stopped using her puppy pads, she will go where she wants when she wants and is being stubborn about it. Please consider this if you are interested in her. Her AKC reg. is full but she cannot be bred. The breeder I got her from said she is too small. I posted this on by deleted post, but I'll say it again...I will post new pictures this weekend. She needs a haircut and will be going to the groomer to get gorgeous Friday or Saturday. She has had her shots. We use K9 Advatix. Thats all I think of right now.

Sorry "admin" about the first post, I thought it would be okay to post phone numbers in private messages and email. Maybe I am being silly, but I have children and it worries me to post so much personal info on the net. I do hope the cell and work numbers will be okay.

Last edited by admin; 10-29-2005 at 12:41 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!