View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessangela3 View Post
Last night our puppies arrived. Bella Mia whelped her 4 boys and 1 girl without even breaking a sweat! We wont talk about me sweating.

She started at 2:00 am ish.
2:42am boy 5.1 oz
2:59am boy 5.1 oz
we took an hour break had whelping pudding and drops
4:01am boy 5.9 oz
4:16am girl 4.5 oz
4:38am boy 4.2 oz

We had a fast and uneventful whelp. THANK GOD!!!! We had to break the first sack as Bella just stared at it looking at us like she had no clue. Once it was open her instincts kicked in and she acted like she had done this many times before. All are doing well, pups had drops, mom had drops and after whelp cocktail. Mom is headed for POP shot as soon as vet opens. Pups headed for dewclaws/tails Friday. I am headed to bed after the vet.

I REALLY want to thank Mary (Mardelin) and her husband for getting up at 2am to explain very well Bella's "bubble" to me in my state of panic! Mary was very reassurring and I love hearing "thats normal". Normal is good.

I have no clue how to resize pics but as soon as my son is able he will post pics.

Thanks for the company last night to the ladies who chatted until the internet went down.

A big congratulations on your wonderful new family. My best to the mom. She was a trooper....

I wanted to post after I talked to you at 5 this morning, but you deserved the honors.

Get some rest, you did great.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!