Thread: What a scare
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 What a scare

Some of you may know that Hot Rod had lp surgery several months ago. Well, in the last couple of weeks, more this past week, he was really favoring his leg. He'd been limiping, picking his leg up and hobbling on 3 and he still walks a little sideways (too funny). Well, it was enough that hubby started to watch it and he was the one that called the surgeon and made the appt for a checkup! The tech called the surgeon at home and he wanted us to bring Hot Rod in. I had to work so hubby took him this morning.

Well, all good news. The surgeon gave a great big thumbs up and said that his little leg should be perfect for a very, very long time. We should not expect his leg to give him any trouble at all. The surgeon thinks that Hot Rod is still remembering the pain and tenderness from after surgery that is why he is favoring his leg. And the fact that Maggie May always jumps on top of him when they are rough housing is probably adding to it all. lol. She's decdided that is the only way she can fight back...is to attack him from above.

I was prepared for the worse that he would need surgery again. But it's all good. Whew. I was never so happy as when hubby called me. And of course, the little stinker only hobbled once the rest of the day, go figure.

Last edited by Mom to Hot Rod; 06-29-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!