View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Exclamation Tried Taste of the Wild Prarie, now won't eat !!!

So a very nice and lovely YT'er sent me some samples of dog food because she, as well as myself, had trouble finding something healthy that her puppy would like. Well one of the samples was Taste of the Wild Prarie. My furbaby loved it. Now I can't get her to eat anything else. She turns her nose up at her old food ( royal canin ). She nibbled on a little bit of rice mixed with chicken noodle dinner baby food. I am worried because I have to board her at a kennel on the first of july until the 5th or 6th because we are going on vacation. I know they won't cook fresh food for her. If she gets hungry enough will she eat her old kibble? I ordered a 30 lbs. bag of the Taste of the Wild Prarie, now I am just waiting for it to get to good ol'e Japan In the mean time I am making her eat a pea sized amount of nutri-cal in the AM and another dose in the PM. She does not like the Nuri-cal. Does anyone else have to force feed the nutri-cal? I rub in on her gums and scrape the excess off in her mouth LoL She hates me for it but I don't want her going hypoglycemic on me!

Last edited by MizMaRLeysMoM86; 06-29-2009 at 02:54 PM.
MizMaRLeysMoM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!