View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 08:22 AM   #7
Deenie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I had them both on this Natural Diet food but switched to an organic one I found cheaper. I will switch back ASAP.

I have a five and six year old so it's possible he got some people food. I'll have a serious talk with them both when I get home, they will understand hopefully after seeing Guinness so sick

I took him in last week for the vomiting and he said he'd seen quite a few sick dogs recently, so he wanted to treat him for the vomiting and see if it got better. He gave him an antibiotic shot. Since he's still sick and it's yellow/green and he's not eating, he wants to run the full bloodwork and suspect it's the pancreas, we aren't 100% sure yet. It sounds like it could be from what I've read so far. I go in after work and talk to the vet. He will fill me in on all the details.

During this time, he's getting an IV and meds to stop the vomiting and give his system a break.

I'm so glad I have YT to ask questions. I will certainly need the help if it's pancreatis or not Poor bubby

Does it matter that his sister who weighs less than he does is on the same food but not affecting her? She gets more scraps because she's sneaky and found a way to get food from teh table by climbing on the kids chairs.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!