View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 06:45 AM   #11
TyraandMrJ
YT Addict

Default I emailed Katie IT"S A SCAM!

Hello thanks for the concerned and your interest in my puppies.They are potty trained , A.k.c registered , vet checked and will come with all papers needed . these puppies are very playful and also good with kids and other household pets. they have a wonderful temperament.. They are 13weeks old and i am looking for a new home for them because we just moved into a new and non pet apartment in Anchorage/AK .one is a male and the other is a female,they are called MAC and PINKY .precious is the female and Eddie is the male.All i am asking is the transportation fee of $200 for one, which you will pay directly to the transport company and not me to transport these puppies from Alaska anchorage to your location.All i need is just a very caring and loving home for my babies where they will be well loved and spoiled to rotten ..That is the reason why i don't wish to collect any money from you but rather prefer that you pay for the transportation of your puppy/puppies directly to the transport company so that you should feel secured of your money for transport .i wish to know if you are interested i n both puppies or just one.but i will prefer that you take both puppies since they have been together since they were born and separating them will not be a good idea. email me for more information if you are interested in the puppies so that i can educate you on how to go about getting the puppies delivered to your location.thanks and waiting to read from you.
Regards.

this is what I got in reply. Admin please bann this scammer.
TyraandMrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!