View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 05:21 AM   #1
jmt_xoxo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove I need urgent help! D:

Last night, my 6 month yorkie got into the trash can and started chewing on some chicken bones. He's still a little guy weighing 4.4 pounds. I don't know exactly how much he swallowed or got into but when i caught him, i immediately took them away and threw them out making sure he couldn't get into them again. He seemed fine through out the night but this morning, i was awoken to his gagging and soon found him throwing up a little piece of chicken bone along with this thick yellow liquid. I cleaned him up along with the mess then started our morning routine as usual.
I put down his food and water then waited for him to eat. He only ate a little bit when he usually gobbles it all up. (he eats 1/4 a cup twice a day / 1/2 cup a day] Then he went around my kitchen counter and threw up again. This time, it was the thick yellow liquid and some pieces of kibble he just ate. His stomach was all hard so I took Louie out to see if he'd do his business. He took a #2 but i don't see any chicken bones in it. It was solid, so he must not have any blockage. But before coming back inside, he threw up again and it was the same nasty thick yellow liquid with pieces of his kibble.
Right now, he's sitting on my lap as i'm writing this and he's taking his morning nap. His tummy isn't hard anymore but he still won't eat any more kibble though he'll drink his water.
I don't know what to do! Please help. I love my boy so much and i can't stand to see him unhappy and not eating. I want to see if i can try some remedies before i go to the vet and spend a fortune on medical bills when i could've solved this at home on my computer. Thank you so much for your help!
jmt_xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!