View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
mollyollie
Yorkie Yakker

Default Prayers Needed For Odie

Hi everyone. I need some special prayers for Odie. I finally made the decision to get his teeth cleaned on Friday & in the process the vet found a tumor. It apparently is in his jaw and extends pretty far back and the vet said that it was inoperable. I totally broke down when I heard this and I'm not sure what else he said. But John and I did want him to send in the biopsy because I am not giving up hope that he might be wrong. We will get the results on Tuesday. Odie looks so good & acts just the same as he always has and it is so hard to believe that something so awful is growing in him. John and I are beside ourselves with worry over him. We have only had our precious baby for three years when he was five and needed a new home because his previous owner could no longer take care of him. He is always with me where ever I go in the house and when I sit down he is right there on my lap. I am trying to hold myself together but there are times when the tears won't stop. Please say some prayers for him that by some miracle the tumor is not cancer and that somehow they will be able to help him. And pray for John and I too. John just lost his twin brother in October of last year, and then our precious Molly died and now this with little Odie. He is eating very well and he is drinking and like I said he is acting the same. Thank you all so much in advance. Our Olive doesn't have a clue as to what is going on and still tries to torment Odie as usual. Helen, Odie & Oliver's Mom
mollyollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!