View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
bobnsusan
Yorkie Yakker

Default Got a new fur child

My hubby is a pastor. We got a call to go to the hospital because a members brother died. We met with the family and no one wanted the little Yorkie. One guy said he could put it in his dog house for a few days. They said it smalled horrible and she did. They had her in the car and I went out to get her. It was so sad.The man that had for 2 years and had a blood clot that killed him after his surgery. He took her everywhere with him. I almost cried carrying her to the car. She has no idea he isn't coming back.
She is under 4 lbs very blond headed and oh so cute. She was not cared for very well as far as grooming. She has a tick bloated on her little nose and gunk in her matted fur.
Her name is Cindy and she is so precious. I can't believe no one wanted her. My heart went out to her. I already went clothes shopping for her size. Got her all kinds of neat things. I noticed her gums are all inflamed and plan on taking her to the vet this week. I got her some tarter control treats. I hope that will help. She loves to sleep on me all the time. I just can't believe she was so unwanted. I think she was one of a few people that actually loved the guy. Least she unconditionally loved him. ..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!