Thread: Wow Just wow
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #3
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
This is so true, I think people must have some type of idea that puppy millers and bad breeders are easy to spot. The truth of it is, they are not easy, to spot and that's why there are so many of them in this country. I encourage people not to be mislead by a cute website, or puppy, but to see for themselves where the dogs live.

I also never think a good breeder would "advertise" free puppies. Sure a good breeder will rehome ex-breeders, but the will not advertise for "free puppies." A good breeder cares as much about finding good homes for her retired dogs, as she does her young puppies, and she carefully selects these homes for placement. A good breeder will want to select a home where she's certain these dogs will be cared for as pets, and not be bred again either accidentally or purposefully. I mean can any of you imagine if you had to rehome your own dog how carefully you would screen people?

I just want everyone to be aware that the initial cost of the dog, is probably your least expensive. So even if a dog is free, make sure there's room in the budget for potential health problems and routine vet care.

HUH??? This had nothing to do with free puppies.

This was about one person selling their dogs in two different ads. one was their website where all the dogs looks cleaned and in good health and then on their ad the pictures of the same dogs looked dirty, sad, uncared for. it was about how people can make their websites look like what their not.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!