View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #751
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Well, it may not have been the best idea this morning to dress Yodi in one of Taffy's outfits. However, it hadn't been worn yet by Taffy (yikes...maybe that's the problem itself). It's a bit large but I couldn't have Yodi touring around in her Texas garb...after all, she's in the great state of Tennessee.

I wasn't privy to what Yodi said to Taffy this morning but it appears to have gotten her attention. Maybe they decided to call a truce or to at least pretend to like each other for my health's sake. Regardless, it was after I had dressed Yodi in Taffy's clothes. Maybe Yodie told Taffy off...sure looked that way. Anyway, at least they are playing together now.

Picture 16: Irritated that Yodi has on her watermelon shirt, Taffy is trying to take it back. Yodi is getting a bit miffed.

Picture 17: Yodi has had enough and lets Taffy have it. Our little Brit guest may take a great deal but when she's had it, she let's it fly. What little I overheard was "Bloody this" and "Bloody that."

Picture 18: I think Taffy interpreted all that "bloody" talk to mean that it was going to be her blood if she didn't straighten up. Yodi definitely got her attention and Taffy says she's sorry and tells her she can even keep the shirt. Amazing!
Attached Thumbnails
Yodi's Adventure Discussion Thread - YorkieTalk's Traveling Yorkie-pic16.jpg   Yodi's Adventure Discussion Thread - YorkieTalk's Traveling Yorkie-pic17.jpg   Yodi's Adventure Discussion Thread - YorkieTalk's Traveling Yorkie-pic18.jpg  
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!