View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #2
KJLive
Donating YT 500 Club Member

There are many great threads on here regarding food. But as you've realized, it often comes down to what your dog will and will not eat. However, you still want to insure that you are feeding your puppy a better grade dog food. Most grocery stores do not carry this line of food. As for Target, I can't say as I don't have a Target in my town. Although these foods come with a higher price tag, they also will last longer as the daily quota is much less than a lower end dog food. Most grocery store dog foods are full of fillers that often don't sit well in a Yorkie's sensitive little belly. I suggest finding the various threads and going to a local Pet Value or Petco or Pet Smart (they carry a few). Often these stores will have sample bags for sale or will offer samples for your dog to try before purchasing. The puppy stage is a critical time and you want to make sure he's getting the best! Currently my Sophie is eating Merrick Puppy Plate (after recently switching from Royal Canin) Good Luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!