View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxies_mom View Post
Isn't it amazing how they have time to get mad at the President for killing a fly? Good grief don't these people have bigger fish to fry? (no pun intended)
That's what i'm sayin! ^

PETA is a terrorist organization, *don't get mad, let me explain* meaning any group that uses fear to get what they want is a terrorist group. They def use video editing software in these vids to show us old old footage to scare us. My own best friend was shown one of those slaughterhouse vids in HS and it scared her into becoming a vegetarian, and she doesn't even like veggies! LOL

They wanted to change the calling of "fish" into "sea kittens" Oh come on! These people are so self righteous! I hate PETA, the only pita I like is with hummus!

To the OP, I am not directing this to you, or trying to be mean to you. I know there is kindness in your heart, which is why you posted this in the first place. I felt sick when I read your post too, but I do not support PETA.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!