View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
roxies_mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9trainer View Post
Im sorry but I refuse.

BECAUSE, this may have been the case years ago and its stopped. (yea, people use editing programs dont cha know?)

BECAUSE, My province is being greatly effected because of the idiots (PETA, and other animal groups) Spreading LIES about the seal hunt.. Showing footage that was taken as far as 100 years back, of people skinning seals alive, or killing white coats.. IT IS ILLEGAL to do this, and has been illegal for years, and years, and YEARS. it simply isnt done anymore.

If ya want to go after something, why not go after slaughter houses. those are where the worst kinds of animal cruelty are coming from. And I bet you still sit down every night and eat a nice steak, pork roast, or chicken breast right?

PETA has a hidden agenda, and i 100 percent, flat out rufuse, to do ANYTHING to support them.
Isn't it amazing how they have time to get mad at the President for killing a fly? Good grief don't these people have bigger fish to fry? (no pun intended)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!