View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #15
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
I read up about raw so much before trying it. It was a god send I tell you....Snickers LOVES to eat!! We still have Evo kibble out 24/7 but Snick only picks at it when he wants a snack. I can't explain how gorgeous Snick is, and I completely blame the raw for it His coat is shiny, silky, and luscious!! He smells sweet, we bath him every 2.5-3 weeks. His agility is off the wall, he is so small yet so powerful. His breathe is sweet (I do brush his teeth once a week.) The very best thing is..how much he loves to eat and how he gets excited to eat. His 1 year check up is coming up and I can't wait to see how he is doing. I pray his blood work and check up come back ok b/c if they don't I will be heart broken...I can't imagine feeding him anything but raw. The battle to get him to eat before raw was horrid, we left is food out 24/7 but I just never felt like he ate enough!!! He's only 3.5lbs!

I'm not telling my vet I feed raw unless he asks or if his check up does not come back 100%. If it does come back 100%...I can't wait to tell my vet I feed raw
I was wondering when you'd see this thread!! It sounds like it's time to put a few new pics of Snickers in your album!!!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!