View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #14
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

I read up about raw so much before trying it. It was a god send I tell you....Snickers LOVES to eat!! We still have Evo kibble out 24/7 but Snick only picks at it when he wants a snack. I can't explain how gorgeous Snick is, and I completely blame the raw for it His coat is shiny, silky, and luscious!! He smells sweet, we bath him every 2.5-3 weeks. His agility is off the wall, he is so small yet so powerful. His breathe is sweet (I do brush his teeth once a week.) The very best thing is..how much he loves to eat and how he gets excited to eat. His 1 year check up is coming up and I can't wait to see how he is doing. I pray his blood work and check up come back ok b/c if they don't I will be heart broken...I can't imagine feeding him anything but raw. The battle to get him to eat before raw was horrid, we left is food out 24/7 but I just never felt like he ate enough!!! He's only 3.5lbs!

I'm not telling my vet I feed raw unless he asks or if his check up does not come back 100%. If it does come back 100%...I can't wait to tell my vet I feed raw
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!