View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #13
Rooziedoo31
Yorkie Yakker

I just want to add that people tend to forget that dogs are animals and humanize dogs too much. If it was a snake, for example, you would feed it mice/rats/rabbits. If it was a lizzard or frog, you would feed it crickets. So why do we process food for our dogs instead of feeding them what they are natually supposed to eat?

Feeding raw is very good for dogs. The bones are great for their teeth and the marrow inside is VERY good for them. Also the cartilage is very good for their joints and helps to prevent arthritis. It is great for their coats and (in my own personal experience) has diminished body and mouth oders. It is also good for dogs with allergies. My dog had awful allergies and chewed off her fur on her paws. Once we switched to raw, she hasn't had any allergic episodes and her fur has grown back.

I love feeding my older dog raw and can't wait to start feeding my puppy raw as well (she is still on the breeders food and will need to be transitioner to raw food).

Oh one more thing! The vets are trained in nutrition by dog food companies! That is why they are always selling science diet and whatnot. My vets have even admitted to this.

Just some thoughts from oer here!
Rooziedoo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!