View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:11 AM   #6
ozegirl
Yorkie Talker

Default Ridiculous

I am not related to starmye, however i do buisiness with her regualy i see her about 5 times a week and have been to her facility. So i can say without question this is not as puppy mill,i know this, i've seen this,i've been here,I've seen the pups and even bought one, I'VE DONE MY RESEARCH.

HAVE YOU?
Do you know what your talking about? Or are you simply destroying the reputation of something you know only from rumours? Have you checked it out or are you to busy believing everything your told?

Rumours are easy.
Facts are difficult.

If you want to get online and bash someones buisiness Atleast gather up the jewells to come and see for yourself!
Or are you afraid you will be proved wrong?

I will not try to deny that perhaps you had a bad experiance with her, she runs a buisiness sometimes there are complications. If your still upset about whatever happened contact her perhaps it can be resolved.

I've been told that by filling out surveys i can get a free ipod,
or by buying a pill i can loose wieght,
don't beleive everything you see online kids.

Untill your brave enough to come out and see ultimate puppies for yourself your claims are irrelevant. If your going to destroy someones reputation you atleast need something more to fall on then "well google says..."
You may be completely oblivious to what your destroying.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!