View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #24
cpuff35
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnQ View Post
We looked at these potty patch systems, of which there are many iterations, before we made the UGODOG. This most recent one that has an infomercial is not much different from the others, except that it appears smaller, but also less expensive.

The big problem with these patch systems is that it's virtually impossible to get the fake grass cleaned up and hgyenic for constant daily use in the house, and it doesn't take long before they really start stinking up. How are you going to clean every blade of fake grass that has some poo on it? At a minimum, you have to spray them with a disinfectant and then hose them down with a power hose. Most people in highrises or apartments don't have the luxury of a power hose.

That's why we felt there was still a need for a more convenient solution, and so we came up with UGODOG. You can clean it easily without having to hose it down. The grids can be whiped down with Clorox disinfectant wipes once every couple of days, and the base can be whiped up once a day. The product thus never gets stinky.

That's my 2 cents on the matter.

I'll have to agree with the above post regarding the grass and the cleaning of it. I'm currently using UGODOG and absolutely love it. The only thing with the UGODOG is that I end up scrubbing it with a brush every day b/c it does start to smell after a full day of use. So I'm not sure how you'll be able to clean the fake grass after use...also especially if they have soft stool. JMHO.

Orion
cpuff35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!