View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #8
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma View Post
I didn't ask what else to do, lol. I know it's a scam and I did say that. I wanted to know how the scammers responded to people who inquire.
I have Jemma and would never look at those sites. I was trying to see if that woman in Michigan, another thread, had listed more pregnant dogs for sale.
When I saw the free Yorkie ads I said wth is this? I can't imagine the people who have been scammed of money. Good grief.
Oh I get it now you were playing detective. I would suggest that you be careful when you post links like those there are a lot of people lurking on YT that might not have read fully what you were trying to say (like me) and they will get scammed. I just don't see how people like those can even exist and live among us. It just makes me so mad. As for the other horrid woman, didn't someone post that she is selling all types of things from laptop to pregnant dogs. I also found a thread with another breed puppy she is selling. She is just shady and we need to try to forget about what she is doing since there are so many out there needing help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!