View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
Chili Dawg
Currently Suspended!

Default New guy with a 7 month old Yorkie!

Greetings everyone! My handle is Chili Dawg and my little yorkie is "Zena Bandita Sebastian". She will be 8 months old on July 3rd. Been lurking around the site since December of '08 and finallly decided to take the plunge and post.

When people ask me what type of dog Zena is, I tell them she is a Yorkie Terror! They don't really pick up on my play of words and is my little inside joke. Zena is anything but a terror. She is the perfect dog so far (now that she is toilet trained). She loves every human within site and will readily run over to say hello. We took her to two dog parks over the weekend. She did not play with any dogs, but greeted every human she could find instead! How funny!

Zena was the runt of the litter of four females and at 8 weeks of age she weighed 1.8 pounds. She now weighs 7.5 pounds and is bigger than her three littermates! She even out weighs her parents, both of which weigh 6.5 pounds! To me Zena is the perfect size for our home.

We named her Zena (after the Warrior Princess TV show) because she was so tiny but with a really big heart. The Bandita moniker was added because she will steal your shoes and socks every chance she gets. Sebastian is my partner's maiden name.

One thing about her has us puzzled. She is still in her black and tan puppy colors at almost 8 months old. Her litter mates and parents are all very light with the typical bronze and blue coats. I'm hoping her coat will not get lighter for we love her puppy colors.

Zena will sit in our laps for hours and will play with the grandkids all day long. She is the perfect dog so far. We could not have asked for a better one for she is the best dog ever (we've had poms and poodles and mini pins).

Enough of my rambling for now. I look forward to interacting with you all. Gotta run! Zena just took off with my flip flop! Woof!

~Chili Dawg
Chili Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!