View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #65
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

- Create a maximum spending amount of $50 for the gift you send and raise the minimum spending amount to $25. If you hand-make items, it would just be the cost of the materials which would count towards the $50. If you purchase a $20 item on sale for $5, then only $5 would be counted towards your spending amount.
No spending limit please...I put things in our present box w/out counting the actual $ spent. It was a gift & I didn't want to put a $ amount on it.
- Require pictures to be posted in Thank You threads.
I don't think there should be a requirement to have pics posted in Thank You threads...some just simply don't know how to do it.
- Require the thank you threads to be posted within two weeks of receiving the gift.
Yes! Definitely required...we all felt bad for Adrianna & Gucci bear, but love her dearly for posting her own 'Here's what we got our buddy' thread. Love it! lol
- No "complaining" or public posts of not receiving gifts allowed until after two or three weeks after the Gift Exchange deadline has passed, as there are senders who send from overseas in most GE's and those take a bit longer than domestic shipments.
Yes...no 'complaining'...until 2 or 3 weeks after the GE deadline. Then you can spill your beans to your heart's content!!

So...Admin, when is the next sign up??
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!