View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #36
Dunkaroo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Luc View Post
I am confused with mine "yorkie" too. I purchased him directly from a breeder in the midwest and she shipped him to Ny to me. When he was younger he looked like a yorkie and the breeder told me he would weight between 5-6 lbs. Luc just turned 6 months and everyone tells me he is big for a yorkie. I think his weight is between 6-7 lbs. He has floppy ears (which I don't mind) but I wonder if he is going to grow more. He is very stubburn, doing only what he wants, I can't seem to make pee on his wee wee pad (he pees next to it but not On it) and he chews on everthing including my walls. he also barks a lot when he wants my attention. I don't allow him to sleep on my bed because he get too excited to be with me that he doesn't lay down or let me sleep. I travelled to Europe in May for the whole month and Luc stayed with a friend of mine, and she told me that from her experience with dogs, Luc is not a yorkie.

The breeder gave me the papers APRI registration for him as a yorkie. I wonder if he is a full breed yorkie or a silky...
Yeah, I have given up trying to figure out what breed my dog really is. HE IS A CUTIE and he's a great dog, so when people ask what breed he is, I just say "oh, he's a Dunky (his name is Dunks and his nickname is Dunky)." And I LOVE the fact that he is bigger because he is more robust and not so fragile. I can actually play with him!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!