View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
Conjure_Girl
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weneebug View Post
Harley is such a little stinker!!! He has one of the round pop up crates that zips. He stays in it while I'm at work and also at night. He has learned to get out of his crate. He punished me for leaving him the other day. He found his way out of the crate and chewed up a new pair of my shoes. I thought maybe my husband didn't zip it all the way but he proved me wrong on that one. He let himself out the next morning and came to my room to wake me up. I get amazed at the things he learns to do and then the things I want him to do he acts like he doesn't understand....such a little stinker! I've outsmarted him for a few days anyway. I zipped the crate up to the other side (it has 2 zippers like a suitcase) and he hasn't figured out how to open it from that side. I'm sure it is only a matter of time. You gotta love'em!
Harley is sure a smart guy! My Lulu does the same thing with her carrier. And now she learned to jump the fence too. We fence her off in the kitchen area with a pet fence. It worked well for 4 months... but now she learned how to jump it. We're looking into new and creative ways to fence her off, but so far we have no ideas.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!