View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #4
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantayorkie23 View Post
he had an upper respiratory infection. I saw two different doctors than the one who gave me the next day of the shot than the one who gave me the meds. Im going to call and ask 2morrow but want to know if they usually let this happen.
He is still on Clavomox? How long has he been taking this? I thought it turned out it was not a respiratory infection but a collapsed trachea? If it turned out it was a collapsed trachea as you said in one thread, why would he still be taking the antibiotic? Does he have both a CT and URI causing his coughing?

Only your vet can tell if he will give his shots while on the antibiotic. It could depend on a lot of things. For one thing, how much infection is still going on? Usually they do not like to vaccinate while the puppy is sick. You don't even say which shots are due. So, I would stick with asking the vet. BTW which vet did you decide to stay with? The one who initially gave shots, the one who dx'd the URI or the one that Dx'd the collapsed trachea? Then at one time you said the cough sounded much more like the kennel cough in the comparison video. Have to admit, it gets confusing following so many of your threads.

Last edited by FlDebra; 06-21-2009 at 05:10 PM.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!