View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

My female was the most cuddly of mine too. Ben is Mr. Independent. He wants his loving but when he is ready for it. If he has other things on his mind, I don't matter. The new puppy, Rocky, must have an invisible tether attached to me and it must only be about 2 foot long! LOL! JK but he has to be right here with me at all times. Follows me about all day and does not like it at all if I have to make a run to the store without him. He likes to cuddle but is also very playful and whether you get cuddled or chewed on is all up to him. So, he may be a little bit of a cross between mom and dad.

I think you just have to go watch the puppies play for a while. See how they interact with you. Even then you never know. We once thought we were bringing home the quiet one, and as soon as she got here it was just the opposite. She must have been dominated by a littermate at her first home and really opened up once we got her on her own.

I think as long a you stick with a good, reputable breeder, you can't go wrong. I don't think I have ever heard anyone get a "bad" Yorkie as far as personality. Some may be a little more loving, some a little more active, but they are all so adorable, you will fall in love with whichever one you choose.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!