View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:58 PM   #7
lovelylf1
I ♥ Scooter
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Yes, many people have recommended the AMD bully sticks; I have not tried them so I can't personally recommend them. I have checked out the Merrick brand, and they use no imported beef, and no artificial preservatives, and I felt safe with this, but I'm not implying that they are the only brand that's good. I'm only saying I recommend them. They just give more details on exactly how they are made, and this reassures me. We couldn't find Merricks brand at our local pet stores, and I wouldn't consider buying any that used artificial preservatives, or imported beef, but you are right, there is lots of differences in the different brands.
They sound like they are better than most then. Personally, the main reason I don't like them is the smell. The Merrick ones I bought (at a specialty store near my house) had a serious smell to them. I hope my last post didn't sound bad, I truly didn't mean it that way. I just reread it and realized that it could come off that way. I think we are very similar, we want the best thing for our babies.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!