View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylf1 View Post
I agree. Scooter loves them too. The only thing Nancy and I do differently though is I prefer to get mine from fellow YTer AMD. Her website is www.westbrookdog.com. They are the best ones I have found and Scooter loves them. I feel like the ones at pet stores, like Merrick, are seriously treated with preservatives and God knows what else. They also stink so bad that I can't stand to be around them. AMDs are my favorite. Scooter pretends to hide them but once he realizes he isn't getting another one, immediately goes back for it. I am always with Scooter when he chews on bully sticks. Good luck.
Yes, many people have recommended the AMD bully sticks; I have not tried them so I can't personally recommend them. I have checked out the Merrick brand, and they use no imported beef, and no artificial preservatives, and I felt safe with this, but I'm not implying that they are the only brand that's good. I'm only saying I recommend them. They just give more details on exactly how they are made, and this reassures me. We couldn't find Merricks brand at our local pet stores, and I wouldn't consider buying any that used artificial preservatives, or imported beef, but you are right, there is lots of differences in the different brands.

Join today and remove this ad!