View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #15
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
I always freak out when crackheads come in. I don't want them to touch her. Sometimes they have sores on their hands, I kid you not!!! I hate how I have to pretend that they are "customers" though, shootin the sh*t with them. 99% of the time they aren't. Customers are people who come in and PAY for stuff! errrrgh!
YEP, people who use those type of drugs do have sores all over their body How disgusting.
Your avater says u live in the same city as Disneyland > which is where everyone comes from all over the world to "play" Working in one of those stores in that city, I am sure you come accross all kinds of weirdos and freaks.
Not everybody who goes to Disneyland are weird, they are mostly families, however, working in that city, OMG, you have to be so careful! People are out at night 24/7 .
Good for Noonie , protecting you ! I would absolutely nOT tolerate anybody picking up him in the store! I'd be pissed ! Uni does not like it either!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!