View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
lovelylf1
I ♥ Scooter
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Joey loves Bully sticks and they are a great chewing stick because they are 100% digestible, I don't know any other stick that is. Greenies, and rawhides, both have small parts that are not 100% digestible. I use to take the sticks away when they were small, but Joey's not a gulper, and has never tried to swallow a big piece. You should watch how you dogs chew the stick, and you'll get to know his pattern. I use the Merrick brand, they are really hard, and it takes a whole week for Joey to chew on stick. When he was a puppy, he would go nuts looking for a place to hide it, and pretend bury it, and start the process all over. By the way, it's made from the penis, not the testicles.
I agree. Scooter loves them too. The only thing Nancy and I do differently though is I prefer to get mine from fellow YTer AMD. Her website is www.westbrookdog.com. They are the best ones I have found and Scooter loves them. I feel like the ones at pet stores, like Merrick, are seriously treated with preservatives and God knows what else. They also stink so bad that I can't stand to be around them. AMDs are my favorite. Scooter pretends to hide them but once he realizes he isn't getting another one, immediately goes back for it. I am always with Scooter when he chews on bully sticks. Good luck.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!