View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscat View Post
Complete strangers should not ever be picking up your baby . Uni had every right to be pissed !
One thing I'd like to coment on is that a dog can sense when their owner is anxious. Or upset. The dog in turn reacts to what the owner is coming accross, fear, anxiety, something is wrong, or "bad"
My Suzi sense this in me. Every time i have to take herto the groomers I become so stressed out or anxious. Which in turn , only makes Suzi upset. My vet told me the same thing, when Suzi was ill, I became very emotional and cried right there in the vet office, because the vet wanted to keep her!
My point is that as dog owners our dogs are acutely aware of what is goning on with US> therefore, will respond in a matter that will want t o protect us from harm. IF Uni sensed that something was wrong, she more then likely was picking up these vibes from you. IMO. I have learned that Yorkie's seem to be extra sensitive to their owners needs . I can make one move , and Suzi will become so excited in a flash , or become stressed out if I am that way.
Yes you are totally right! I can tell when someone is a crackhead, but Uni shouldn't know, but yet she does! I'm sure she was feeding off my energy, like "Don't go towards the crackness! It may be airborne!" j/k!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!