View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Wink Uni the drug sniffing dog!

Uni always seems to know when someone comes into my shop that isn't quite "right". Well today in come two guys. They both have gang tattoos on their faces. The tall skinny one is carrying a walkman, yes a walkman! The kind you put cassettes in. The short fat on has cross eyes, not a lazy eye, but cross eyes. They are talking a mile a minute. I assume they are on something. What do they ask me? "Do you sell incense burners?" That's code for crack pipe. Why am I not surprised? Uh, noooo, those are illegal. "Aw you know you should sell those, if you sold those you would make so much money, people be buyin those like all day. Now i gotta go down to ..... to get one!"

meanwhile, Uni is checking them out. Usually when a weirdo comes in she will hide so they won't see her and try to pet her or something, cuz they totally have cooties and she knows this. For some reason she comes out from behind the protection of the cashwrap desk and goes to "sniff them out". Mr Cross Eyes picks her up, and immediatley she starts growling. Loud. She is wearing a sailor outfit that i just made her. Cross eyes says "Oh a cheerleader! Do a cheer! Do a cheer!" (She's a sailor, not a cheerleader!!!) Mr Walkman says "put her down! She doesn't like you!" Cross eyes: "naw man, she likes me." Now Uni is trying to snap at him, she never does this to anyone. She's not trying to wiggle away, she is actually trying to hurt him. I think it may be in part of her PMS as well. Cross eyes finally puts her down and she makes a bee line to her bed.

After the crackheads try to pay for their lighter (first with a card, gets declined, what a surprise; then with cash, wow) they head for the door. Uni glares at them as they walk by and growls under her breath. "Not in my store!" she says. what a good girl! She is anti drugs.

Last edited by capt_noonie; 06-19-2009 at 08:27 PM.
capt_noonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!