View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
Jadasmommie
Yorkie Yakker

Prayer's are on the way, have faith and my God bless your family
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Dear YT friends........I don't have alot of detailed information on my sister's condition, but what I do have doesn't sound good.

My mom called me yesterday and told me that my older sister Maggie has a tumor "on her head" and will be going to the doctor on Monday and likely have surgery next Wednesday. I asked, "A tumor on her head or in her head?", and she replied "she wasn't sure....I guess in her head". I asked when or how she became aware of the problem and she said about a week ago it was noticed that Maggie would try to say something, but no words would come out. That's pretty much all she knew.

Having seen the outpouring of love and concern the YT community has I figured added prayers sure couldn't hurt. Whenever any of us kids would go to mom with our family troubles, she would always say, "I'll put them (whom ever it was at the time) at the top of my prayer list". If you can, would you please put my sister and her family on your prayer lists? I'm praying that whatever it is, will be something that the doctors can cure and that she will be as good as new when this is all over with. Thanks everyone.
Jadasmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!